Secret Agents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Secret Agents

We are the Secret Agents

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EAB Confederation/NAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfbliz

EAB Confederation/NAP Empty
PostSubject: EAB Confederation/NAP   EAB Confederation/NAP EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 pm

Hello, I'd like to propose a confederation or nap request for your alliance. I'll tell you guys alittle about us.

As you can see on the map we are a close knit community smack dab in the middle of LoS territory and have a fewm members scattered around us. We have had a few scuffles with LoS and are doing well against them, actually I think they've stopped bothering us since they lose alot of troops to our defenses,lol

We've been a few small coordinated wars and went through hell and back through diplomatic situations concerning our potential enemies. We have 75-80% war participation and our alliance is forum-based. Our alliance was small only a few months back and we merged successfully with a total of 3 alliances and the most recent alliance is just now adjusting to the change. I'm pretty sure my members are loyal to me and the alliance so whatever I say goes and they have no problem in voicing their opinions to help make our alliance better. One thing that they mention is that they love that our aliance is lax, funny, yet strict to keep order.

Now that I got all that said, I would liek to ask for a confederation with your alliance, if we do not qualify for a confederation then I would ask for a nap with your alliance. Smile

Regards,
Wolfblizter, Leader of EAB
Back to top Go down
FIFA STR

PostSubject: naps   EAB Confederation/NAP EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm

HI
please can we become naps
cause smone from ur alliance is attacking me
please ask him to stop or accept this
his name is cobaltcuda
please reply
and not throw the forum in my message thing

regads
Co-Leader
FIFA STREET
Back to top Go down
Pro nub

PostSubject: Re: EAB Confederation/NAP   EAB Confederation/NAP EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 am

Hi,

I am the leader of {SGT}II also known as the Frontgemeinschaft II. I would like to have a NAP with you. I hope you will accept it. It would be a big pleasure to have a NAP with you. My name in travian is Pro nub. I hope to see your acceptence in travian message. Good bye!

Cheers,
Pro nub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAB Confederation/NAP   EAB Confederation/NAP Empty

Back to top Go down

EAB Confederation/NAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Agents :: Public forum :: Applications for Confederacys and NAP's-
Jump to: